How can we help?
Procurement is one of the main elements of the resource management system
Procurement refers to activities aimed at providing projects with resources – i.e., goods in connection with a specific project. Procurement processes are the most complex in resource management and require careful design
Project procurement management and logistics include the procurement processes for project goods from external vendors. They consist of logistics planning, vendor selection, contracting and management, supply chain management and contract completion
At the stage of planning procurement under a contract, procurement documentation is generated, detailing the procurement process in terms of time, costs, performers, suppliers, contracts, project stages and types of resources. Procurement opportunities are assessed — production indicators, the current workload of potential suppliers in order to send them a request for commercial proposals or to start negotiations with them to conclude a contract
Works at the planning stage
- Completion of equipment according to the customer’s specifications
- Selection of suppliers of Russian and imported equipment
- Calculating the purchase cost of a project
- Calculation of the total project cost (including transportation and customs clearance costs if necessary)
- Coordination of the equipment delivery schedule with the financing and construction schedule
At the stage of legal regulation of procurement, the main legal form of organizing relations between procurement participants is a contract, according to which the supplier undertakes to transfer the goods to the ownership of the buyer in due time, and the buyer undertakes to accept the goods and pay for it
Works at the regulation stage
- Support in signing agreements / contracts with suppliers, ordering
- Assistance in organizing transportation (including import)
- Assistance in organizing customs clearance (in case of purchasing imported equipment)
- Quality control of supplied equipment
- Organization of claim work
What's the bottom line?
With us, your project will be completed on time and at the planned cost
Is this right for you?
Engineering companies and large agricultural holdings successfully use the service of assistance in project procurement.
This step will allow your enterprise to maintain a continuous flow of resources for the timely implementation of its own projects